Landscape Design Project (2018)
With ECORASTER-GROUND REINFORSMENT SYSTEM
First e-mail from our clients:
…We are looking to widen an existing front driveway.
We are interested in a no-lawn, drought resistant landscape scheme for the remainder of the front yard.
We are also interested in an area for our dog, if possible…”
ECORUSTER –ground reinforcement system will be used for full area
1. Front yard = Large Patio.
Part of the patio (seating area) is paved with Rundle flagstone.
Part of the front yard is filled with finely chopped rundle and can be used for entertainment or for additional parking.
2. Two new rock gardens and flowerbeds of natural stone with various evergreens, ornamental shrubs and perennial plants add privacy, year-round interest and beauty.
3. Dog area next to the house with artificial grass and decorative fence and gate.
4. Vegetable Garden
5. Custom-made gate between the driveway and the front yard.
6. Mulching materials – crushed stone and crushed cedar.